[iyonix-support] Re: Aria Cube audio connections

  • From: Peter Naulls <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 12:42:03 -0700

In message <0e908f1f4e.jbwork@xxxxxxxxxx>
          John Ballance <jbwork@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In message <65c372164e.peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
>           Peter Naulls <peter@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > In message <f35ec3154e.jbwork@xxxxxxxxxx>
> >           John Ballance <jbwork@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > > yep .. connector was fitted to later issue pcbs as it was obviously
> > > needed. this occurred at the same time as the pci terminator chips were
> > > fitted to the motherboard. first production boards had terminators
> > > retrofitted as a daughterboard when UDMA disc capability was added with
> > > ro 5.03
> >
> > But this doesn't answer my question.  Can the Aria audio connector be
> > connected to my motherboard or not?
>
> the signals are available, IIR, but not in 1 connector on your
> developer board (assuming you are still running that).
>
> iyonix TRM carries details of what connector carries what.

That'd be great - if I had it.  But I can't justify spending ~100UKP for
details of audio connections; especially when I know most of the details
of the TRM already.

[huge snip including signature]

John, how I wish you'd take seriuosly the many suggestions of how to
snip appropriately.  For starters, your mailer (Messenger Pro) most
certainly is capable of cutting signatures automatically.  Never mind
the top posting and other excessive quoting.  Sigh.

--
Peter Naulls - peter@xxxxxxxxxx        | http://www.chocky.org/
RISC OS Community Wiki - add your own content   | http://www.riscos.info/