[israelmusicals] Added Jerusalem Performance of Rosenblatt & Gershwin

  • From: program@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: israelmusicals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2015 12:44:30 +0200

Dear Patron,

I am pleased to announce that we have added a Jerusalem performance of
ROSENBLATT & GERSHWIN on Saturday night, December 5th, 2015. The show
will be at 8:30 PM. Running time is just under two hours with an
intermision. Tickets are 80 reg/70 senior-student.

ROSENBLATT & GERSHWIN CONCERT, WITH TENOR YISRAEL LUTNICK AND PIANIST
HAIM TUKACHINSKY.

These two legends, YOSSELE ROSENBLATT and GEORGE GERSHWIN, come from
entirely different musical worlds. And yet they both became larger than
life in the culturally exploding 1910s and 1920s. Rosenblatt made even
the non-Jewish world become fans of "Chazzanus", while Gershwin brought
Tin Pan Alley into the concert hall and gave us some of the most
beautiful songs of all time.

RA'ANANA, NOVEMEBER 19TH, 8PM
Yad Labanim Auditorium, 147 Ahuza St.
Tickets:
http://mailtrack.me/tracking/raWzMz50paMkCGV1BGNlAwD5AQNzMKWjqzA2pzSaqaR9Zmx1ZGplZGx4Way2LKu2pG03AmV2ZQL3ZmD5Zj
[1]
Or call Israel Musicals, 077-450-6012

NETANYA, NOV. 21ST, 8PM
AACI Netanya, 28 Shmuel Hanatziv.
Please call AACI 09-833-0950.

TEL AVIV, NOVEMBER 26TH, 8PM
Felicja Blumental Music Center, 26 Bialik St..
Tickets:
http://mailtrack.me/tracking/raWzMz50paMkCGV1BGNlAwD5AQNzMKWjqzA2pzSaqaR9Zmx1ZGplZGx4Way2LKu2pG03AmV2ZQL3ZmD5Zj
[2]
Or call Israel Musicals, 077-450-6012
or the Felicja Blumental Music Center, 03-620-1185

JERUSALEM, DECEMBER 5TH, 8:30 PM
Gerard Behar Center, Leo Modell hall
Tickets
http://mailtrack.me/tracking/raWzMz50paMkCGV1BGNlAwD5AQNzMKWjqzA2pzSaqaR9Zmx1ZGplZGx4Way2LKu2pG03AmV2ZQL3ZmD5Zj