[israeli_turbulence_seminar] Israeli Seminar on Turbulence Mailing list

  • From: Alex Liberzon <alexlib@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: israeli_turbulence_seminar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2010 10:21:10 +0200

In order to allow everyone to subscribe to the list and also in order to improve our ability to communicate the forthcoming seminar announcements, we opened a mailing list. Sorry for spamming your e-mail boxes, we promise to moderate the list with a lot of care and not use it for anything but the Israeli Seminar on Turbulence.

If you wish somebody to join the list, forward the link: //www.freelists.org/list/israeli_turbulence_seminar and anyone can subscribe (again, the moderator will approve it, but this measure is only in order to protect the list from spammers).

Sincerely,

Alex Liberzon

--
---