[isogame] Hai Guise, Status update and stuff

  • From: Samuel Nicholas <nicholas.samuel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isogame@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 18:12:39 +1030

Hope you enjoy the news :)
http://projects.aglargelair.net/?p=36

The Isometric Game is coming along slowly, coding has slowed down due
to life commitments but artwork has picked up some contributions.

I wanted to show people the progress we have made over the last few
weeks, please keep in mind that things are works in progress and still
require polishing.

Garth has been making 3d models using 3dsmax, rendered using Blender.

Kevin has been working on the music using his midi keyboard,
unfortunately it has suffered a hardware fault and is in for repairs
we are wishing him a speedy repair process.

Arien has been drawing

cheers,
Enetheru