[Isoc India Chennai] Pew Internet invites you to join experts

  • From: Sivasubramanian M <isolatedn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isocmadras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, isocchennaiannounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 22:12:10 +0530

*Future of the Internet invitation
*
The non-profit, global-good Pew Internet Project and Imagining the Internet
Center facilitate regular expert illumination of the likely future evolution
of the Internet based on what we know today. We are delving into new issues
and your participation is highly valued.

Among the topics being addressed in this high-level expert discussion are:
the future of money, the influence of Big Data, the fate of "smart systems,"
the influence of corporate responsibility, teens-tech-human potential, the
impact of ICTs on higher education, the influence of gamification, and apps
vs. the Web and which will dominate. The results will be made public online
in free reports aimed at helping inform our future.

You will find the questions here:
*http://survey.fs.elon.edu/cgi-bin/qwebcorporate.cgi?9JREK7
*
If you have received this previously let it serve as a reminder that you are
encouraged to share the URL with other people in your circles who have some
expertise. The site will remain open to contributions through the end of
October. The survey takes about 15 minutes to complete, and you can only
access it one time.

Your responses are confidential unless you opt in to sharing your name,
typing it at the front of each answer you’re willing to make public. We will
not use your personal information for any purpose other than this project.
This year's new question set is the fifth in a series. To see previous
results, please go to*http://bit.ly/yrgc1
*