[isapros] Re: ..to add to the VM fires

  • From: Greg Mulholland <gmulholland@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 06:57:27 +1000

beat me too it!

you need to get past the format c: command steve!

Thor (Hammer of God) wrote:
It's DEFINATELY not because you are good.  Just lucky ;)

But I agree... Which was part of my joking Jim about "who says we have
to tell them it's running in a VM."  The only reason I've ever had to
call is when it was part of some particular fubar'd result of an SP or
something like that.  It's only when I *know* it is something "wrong" in
the OS-- like when Win2k3 SP killed replication between 2 servers on
either end of a point-to-point ISA VPN... Stuff like that. In those
cases, when I know it's not the platform or implementation, I would
"suppress" information regarding a deployment if I knew it was
irrelevant ;)