[isapros] Re: TMG - Separate Forest?

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 09:26:56 -0500

Hi Jason,

I agree. I think that's warmed over offal from a previous version of the
ISA docs. Hoping that they will expunge it in the TMG docs in the
future.

I've been running the EBS version of the TMG since last December. Let's
just say there's a reason why I make it a point to tell people that they
shouldn't make any judgements about the product yet, and that it's a
work very early in development. :)

Tom

<http://blogs.isaserver.org/shinder/>
MVP -- Microsoft Firewalls (ISA)