[isapros] Re: Strange errors

  • From: Jim Harrison <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 18:33:41 +0000

Do this:

1.       Disable automatic name registration in all of your TMG computer
network interfaces.  TMG should be using a static internal IP, so dynamic
registration is irrelevant

2.       Clear all TMG-registered names from your DNS server

3.       Create a static DNS registration for TMG and disallow dynamic updates
for it

4.       Disable DHCP auto-DNS-registration

This will prevent the TMG computer and DHCP from registering the RAS interface
IPs.

Jim Harrison
E: jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
C: 425-591-6122

Astrophysicists assure us that the universe has no center; therefore, you
cannot be it.
David McCullough Jr.