[isapros] Re: RPC over Http

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 16:33:09 -0700

She was alluding to my "local machine personal store" phrase regarding
the trusted cert.
I did truly misspeaketh and was resoundingly corrected by yon fair maid.

The rules as we've defined them unfold thusly:
1. Use only the cert manglement MMC (or approved CAPICOM scripts) to
handle cert manglement
2. Server- or user-auth certs go in the appropriate "Personal" store
(user, local machine, service, yomama)
3. Issuing-entity (AKA trusted) certs go *only* in the local machine
trusted roots store

Granddad