[isapros] Re: OT: SBS2003 R2 - Hardware Recommendation?

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 22:33:45 -0700

The point being; if they want to deploy a 64-bit machine, give it to Cougar; or
as Tom noted, Centro.
I seriously doubt that given the complixities involved and the necessity for
wizarding the process across FSM-awful hardware combinations, the SBS team is
most likely to say "migrate to new hardware".