[isapros] OT: Fw: [ISN] Vista DRM could hide malware

  • From: "Thor \(Hammer of God\)" <thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 07:00:50 -0700

Friday and slow, thought I would opine:

It is really amazing when supposed journalism hits this level. An entire article based on screenshots and speculation- particularly when the guy couldn't even get the thing to work. Yet, we're supposed to be worried about malware hiding itself. And just how did the malware get on the system in the first place to then be hidden? Hmmmm.

----- Original Message ----- From: "InfoSec News" <alerts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>