[isapros] Re: OT: Checkpoint HTTPS Termination

  • From: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 20:02:42 -0700

But yet, there is some "magic" presented... Some "yes, but this is
'Checkpoint'" and people foot the bill. I mean, I know checkpoint is a good
product, but the last engagement I was at for a power company required the
client to get an additional network card for some Nokia/checkpoint box and
it cost them $25,000.  Yes, Twenty-Five-Thousand dollars to add another
network segment to the box.  There was obviously some other mojo involved
with some license to do something, but I've got to say-- sometimes I think
some of these guys are going straight to hell for the earthly raping of
their fellow man - or am I missing something?  That goes beyond rape,
actually... That's getting it right in the neck.  Where is the
justification?

On 8/24/06 5:30 PM, "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx> spoketh to
all: