[isapros] Re: HTTP 2.0 Specification?

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 08:08:08 -0600

Log not much help -- going to be a NetMon case:

Original Client IP            Client Agent      Authenticated Client
Service Server Name     Referring Server            Destination Host
Name        Transport          MIME Type       Object Source   Source
Proxy    Destination Proxy          Bidirectional            Client Host
Name          Network Interface           Raw IP Header  Raw Payload
GMT Log Time  Source Port            Processing Time           Bytes
Sent        Bytes Received Result Code      Cache Information
Log Record Type            Authentication Server     Log Time
Client IP            Destination IP   Destination Port
Protocol           URL            Action   Rule      Client Username
Filter Information           Error Information           HTTP Method
HTTP Status Code    Source Network Destination Network

0.0.0.0  Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET
CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.30; Zune 2.0;
InfoPath.2; MS-RTC LM 8; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.648)        Yes      Proxy
NEWCELESTIX             webmail.keiba.co.uk      TCP
Internet -           -                       -           -           -
-           1/16/2009 1:59:59 PM       0          313       4253     360
0x2020000        Web Proxy Filter                       1/16/2009
7:59:59 AM       192.168.1.70     88.208.248.10    80         http
http://webmail.keiba.co.uk/         Failed Connection Attempt
All Open    anonymous       Req ID: 0a8acd9a          0x400   GET
50 The request is not supported.            Internal  External

TOM SHINDER   |   Sr. Consultant/Technical Writer
206.443.1117   |   SHINDER@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5701 Sixth Avenue South   |   Seattle, WA 98108
PROWESS   |   WWW.PROWESSCORP.COM <http://www.prowesscorp.com/>

*       Date: 1/16/2009 1:12:38 PM [GMT]
*       Server: inchindar.optimum.bm
*       Source: proxy