[isapros] Re: GFI auto-updates

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 08:52:48 -0700

YAY!
I got a "mail loop" response from their server from a *really old* posting:
<inserted>

T'is true.

With intentionally rare exceptions, hosts within MS can't reach the outside
except via Web Proxy or FWC requests.
The do get a default gateway, but internal routers are "'blackhole"; that is,
if they see a packet for a non-local network, they pass it to the bitbucket
which has a large hole in the bottom.

</inserted>

Once they trashed that posting, I now seem to get the list mail...

We had better service from the old listserv, but I understand the $$ factor...