[isapros] Automated process needs to authenticate to ISA for HTTP Get to 3rd party site.

  • From: "John T \(lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 17:52:22 -0700

OK, some of you may recognize that we have been down this road before. Yes,
same client same situation. I cannot find the emails/posts from the original
discussion that was over 6 months ago. If anyone has links to those
emails/posts I would appreciate that.

In the mean time:

A web service running under a domain username and password needs to make a
HTTP Get call to a 3rd party server. The problem is ISA is seeing the
request as anonymous. What needs to be done to configure the web service to
authenticate to ISA?

John T