[isapros] AW: OT: TechNet subscriptions

  • From: "Dieter Rauscher" <Dieter.Rauscher@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 15:24:01 +0100

I don't pay for it. We do have TechNet Plus as a Software Assurance Benefit.

If I'd to pay for it, I wouldn't buy it. Cause I've as well a MSDN.
So, if you're an IT Pro and you don't have access to MSDN it could be worth
spending the money. You've access to almost all products as eval versions
etc., receive Service Pack etc. on CD/DVD and you've the KB offline.

Regards,
Dieter