[isapros] Re: AW: OT: TechEd 2007

  • From: "Gerald G. Young" <g.young@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 08:31:12 -0400

Will do. J  It was good meeting you, too (Elmer ;)).

I got caught up in cert testing yesterday at 4:30.  Not sure why
(probably the $50 test promo) but I decided to sit the Exchange 2003
test (070-284) cold.  The good news is that I finally broke my 7-year
abstinence from taking tests. J

Cordially yours,

Jerry G. Young II

Application Engineer

Platform Engineering and Architecture

NTT America, an NTT Communications Company

22451 Shaw Rd.

Sterling, VA 20166

Office: 571-434-1319

Fax: 703-333-6749