[isapros] AW: ISA Server 2008

  • From: "Dieter Rauscher" <dieter.rauscher@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 15:09:38 +0200

As far as I know, they are working on it.
And as always?.it?s available when it?s ready.

If your customer?s SA expires in January 2008, they have purchased ISA 2004
with SA, right? So they already got one new version :-)

Sorry, but at this time all we can do is wait, wait, wait....

Regards,
Dieter

--
Dieter Rauscher