[isapros] Re: 3rd Party App problem.

  • From: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 10:27:14 -0700

You could still "comply" though.  Route relationship between the Internal
and the 3rd leg and only allow the citrix traffic.  'Twer it me though, I'll
still make the 3rd leg private and have an additional NAT device between the
DSL box (unless the one you get meets with your approval) just so that you
don't have to "trust" the other side too much ;)

On 7/6/06 10:16 AM, "Steve Moffat" <steve@xxxxxxxxxx> spoketh to all: