want to know about protocols....

  • From: home entertainment <h_e_c_n@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 09:39:38 +0000 (GMT)

hello.
     i have two servers both with a environment of
windows 2000 with isa.and in one server i open http
request and the other server i open only socks
services but these two server are not in an array.i
want to know if i give firewall client of chat server
and make a protocol rule of all ip traffic so webtosms
and yahoo voice  and yahoogames works if i select
protocols so all of of the above things not working
why?????
              please help me and tell me how to make a
schedule also.i want to give voice chat facility with
a limited time not for all time. i am bery thankful to