RE: want help

  • From: manu joshi <amghamgh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ISAserver.org Discussion List\]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 04:42:38 -0700 (PDT)

 thanks Ramana hope this solves my problem.i Will try this asap.
Thanks alot again.
  Ramana_Suggula <Ramana_Suggula@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote: http://www.ISAserver.org

manu i think its possible. please try to go to the filters/protocol rules and
findout. there u have the thing of finding out of users accessing internet or
what u can do is u can u can install igear proxy.-----Original Message-----