w2k3 sp1 and isa 2004 sp1...can't connect...

  • From: "Paul Laudenslager" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 01:11:19 -0400

Hi Everyone,

I'm not sure if I made a mistake or not, but during my latest round of
updates on our remote firewall (windows 2003 sp1 and isa 2004 ps1), I now
can no longer reach our firewall with Remote Desktop with any client.

I can connect THRU the firewall and remote desktop to machines behind it...
but i can't connect - either from internal or external machines - to the
firewall itself.

Unfortunately, it's four hours away so unless I can find a way to get on the
machine, I'll need to make another late night trip.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for your time and consideration.

Paul