use a backup ISA when the primary ISA is down.

  • From: "Juan Carlos" <j.calvo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 11:49:32 -0600

Hello,
I have a Domain with 250 computers. I have configured that all machines
use proxy through Group policy in Active Directory.
When a computer logon on my domain then the group policy write in internet
settings -> lan configuration -- IP of my proxy.

I want that when my Primary ISA server fails then change the lan settings
in all clients to use the Backup ISA.

I have tried using in ISA Management --> client settings->Web explorer -
> the backup route    ( Isobackupmad01 ) but it doesn't work.
Could someone suggest me something?