unable to send and recieve pop3 mail through isa server

  • From: fauji manu <manufauji@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 20:44:40 +0100 (BST)

Hello Everybody

I am having an issue with the pop3 mail through isa
server. I have installed isa server enterprise edition
in the integrated mode on the window 2003 server.
I have also created protocol rules and IP packet
filters allowing the pop3 and smtp protocols.

I am using outlook express 6.0 on the xp client
machine but I am unable to connect to the pop3 mail
server on the internet.

If somebody already had resolved this issue than I
would be thankful to him or her for sharing the info
with me.