testing:Publishing Multiple Non-SSL Web Sites with a Single IP Address using ISA Firewalls

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 12:13:41 -0500

Hey folks,

I'm thinking of introducing a new feature in subsequent articles (well,
those that aren't already written) on the ISAserver.org site. One thing
I've noticed is that some of the configs require a lot of separate
procedures on different machines, blah blah blah, and its easy to get
lost in the forest and not know where you are, how you got there, and
why you got there.

So, I thought maybe a "Process and Procedure List" flowchart would help.
I've started it with a pretty simple article, but for the more complex
ones, it should be a great boon.

Let me know what you think of it and if you have suggestions to make
better, stronger and faster, then let me know.

The test article is here:

http://www.msfirewall.org/isa2004/2004pubmultsites/2004pubmultsites.htm