RE: telnet question

  • From: "Gabriel Zabal" <gabriel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 09:39:33 -0300

That product that you need to telnet to is running on the ISA machine or in
internal server ?
If is running on the ISA you should check the packet filters to allow
connections to the port of your product.
But if the product is running on an internal server, you should make a
server publishing rule

Gabriel Zabal
gabriel@xxxxxxxxxxx