setup

  • From: "john amato" <jpmcca@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 13:09:45 -0700

Hi, I am setting up a test system with windows 2003 servers.  I have an
ISA with IIS and exchange server connections... after setup (following ISA
server 2004 book)chapter 6, I am able to get to the internet, ie: browse.
but when i did the setup for exchange (mail publishing) I could not send
or receive mail inbound or outbound.  now I have cleaned out and re did
the server 4 times with the same results... Is there something i am
missing or can do that can help me check to see what's up. I have done an
nslookup and not able to get a positive response. also dns look ok....
any help... thanks...