RE: setting up ISA as a NAT device

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 22:24:17 -0700

By installing ISA as either Integrated mode or Firewall mode, you are
setting it up for NAT.

The routing table is not like in RRAS, as it is done as a firewall service.
Therefore there is no direct setup of the routing table, ISA does that
automatically. What you do have to do is configure the LAT table correctly.
>From that, ISA builds the NAT table.

John Tolmachoff
MCSE, CSSA
Owner, Network Engineer/Consultant