service pack 1

  • From: "Ted D" <tdoholis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 15:34:19 -0600

I know this isnt an ISA related question but there has been discussion
about it.

I have downloaded and installed SP 1 on W2k3 server multiple times using
the same source files. I have one DC that continually generates the same
error when I try to install it.

"Setup could not verify the integrity of Update.inf. Make
sure the cryptographic service is running on this computer"

I have checked and rechecked and nothing is out of place.
I have restarted the service and the computer as well.

Has anyone else had problems installing this?