script help please

  • From: "Ara" <ara@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 18:50:53 -0500

Can some one help me with this issue here?
If you go to http://www.squidguard.org/download/
then there is a link to download blacklisted sites. After extracting you
will get different categories. Let's say you go to porn categories and there
is a file which has all links.
The problem is they are formatted in a way that only works with squad guard
installed. As an example,

101tits.com/lesbian
12.105.86.9/amateurlesbians

I want to convert these to destination sets but it is complaining that there
shouldn't be any ip in list. Only domains are allowed.
So if someone is good in writing scripts, may I ask to make something that
deletes line with ip address keeping the one with url's.

Or

Script is posted
http://forums.isaserver.org/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=33;t=000056
 But it gives me hard time. Maybe I am doing something wrong and help is
appreciated

Thank you