restrciting inbound tcp ports in cache only mode

  • From: "Stuart" <stuartd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 23:14:52 -0400

Greetings,

I have a cache only ISA server on which I need to restrict the inbound tcp port
range it uses for returning http packets.

 I would like to restrict this port range to a block of about 300 ports. These
I will then split up to create several classes in a CISCO class-based
Weighted-Fair-Queue on the far end router because I have an incoming congestion
problem on my 128k serial link.

Can anyone help me with restricting the inbount tcp port range on ISA server?

Regards,
Stuart.