RE: re : re RE: SSL High Port Publishing Issue

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 10:56:41 -0700

The problem is that the ISA Web Proxy needs to know if you want to support
non-standard HTTPS ports.
Get http://www.isatools.org/ssl_tpr_add.vbs
Edit it to accommodate the ports you want
Run it on the ISA
Restart the Web Proxy service.

ta-daa...

 Jim Harrison
 MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
 http://www.microsoft.com/isaserver
 http://isaserver.org/Jim_Harrison
 http://isatools.org

 Read the help, books and articles!
From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Steve,
=20
SAFETY TIP:
Test from external client only and NEVER, I repeat NEVER use the browser on
the firewall. If you need to use a browser on the firewall, run it from the
pix ;-) =20

NOTICE:  This communication, including attachments, is information that is
confidential and may be privileged.  It constitutes non public information
intended to be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s).  If the reader
or recipient of this communication is not the intended recipient, an
employee or agent of the intended recipient who is responsible for
delivering it to the intended recipient, or if you believe that you have
by return email and promptly erase this email including attachments without
reading or saving them in any manner.  The unauthorized use, dissemination,
distribution or reproduction of this email, including attachments, is
prohibited and may be unlawful.  Receipt by anyone other than the intended
recipient(s) is not a waiver of confidentiality or privilege by the sender.

All mail from this domain is virus-scanned with RAV.
www.ravantivirus.com