problems with NAT and ISA

  • From: "misiek" <mgo@xxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 06:05:53 -0700

I must to install ISA server in really weird enviroment:

There is a local network with some hosts and Exchange 5.5 server and there
is a Server on which I will install ISA. ISA Server has two interfaces:
one of them is connected to internal network (10.10.10.0 for example) and
all hosts and Exchange Server use this interface as gateway (because of
you are writing that SecureNAT cleints are better than Firewall Clients);
second interface is an external interface and is connected to Internet
(for example 20.20.20.0) - actually there is a PIX so I have wrote that
its weird enviromenet because of serial connection: LAN - ISA - PIX -
INTERNET.
I need to translate some internal hosts form network 10.10.10.0 to network
20.20.20.0 - how can I do this ? and how it will works with ISA Server ?