[isalist] Re: problem mail access through outlook express beh ind isa 2004 serve

  • From: ksindore support / Kotak / Securities <ksindore.support@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 18:53:34 +0530

 For that I think I will have to install ISA client software on all the pcs
.shall I have to do that???

 And there is one thing I am not able to ping my SMTP and pop3 mail server
through ISA server while I have created all outgoing protocol allow access
rule from internal  to

External on ISA 2004 server so could you please guide me for this.

Thanks and Regards

  Mahendra Patil

  _____