[isalist] Re: port 444 for SSL

  • From: Amy Babinchak <amy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 10:33:11 -0400

You need to add the port as an SSL port. There is a tool available to do this
on ISAserver.org. It's called tunnel port.

thanks,

Amy Babinchak

Harbor Computer Services | 248-850-8616 | Mobile 248-890-1794

NEW Mailing Address:   Harbor Computer Service
29488 Woodward Ave. # 450
Royal Oak, MI 48073

Web
http://www.harborcomputerservices.net<http://www.harborcomputerservices.net/>