packets outbound errors

  • From: "latex234" <threebadman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 09:37:33 -0600

hi all,
i use my server primarily as a proxy for 13 clients to access the
internet. my isp says his bandwidth pegging device is broken and that i am
pulling up to 300k. is this possible? i checked isa performance monitor
and i got the following readings;
1. network interface,packets outbound errors-------9,981 (constant)
2. network interface, bytes received -------------- (10k - 16k)
3. network interface, bytes total -------------- (9k - 19k)
4, isa server bandwidht control,actual inbound bwdth  ---------- (8k -
10k)
5. isa server bandwidth control, assigned inbound bwdth
---------8k(constant)

does anyone have experience with this, are these readings accurate? if
they are, then my isp is lying or the outbound packets are playing a
factor? pls assisst. any solutions will be greatly appreciated.

latex