[isalist] Re: owa forms with authentencation with exchange 2003 and ise 2004

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 06:51:37 -0800

I have three *big* customers that can't get these tiny-minded-fuuls to
see the light.

"Yes, Entourage is planned to exist for some time"

"No, we have no intention of supporting this scenario."

"No, I don't care how big your customer is; ISA is the one breaking
things - you fix it."

..and so the story goes...

Unfortunately, there's no way for ISA to "fix it", because Entourage
doesn't handle 302 responses at all.

It understands "200" and that's it.