RE: offtopic...need to test a domain name

  • From: "Paul" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 18:34:27 +0100

Works fine! :)
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Mark Strangways [mailto:strangconst@xxxxxxxx]
  Sent: 22 July 2001 18:05
  To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
  Subject: [isalist] offtopic...need to test a domain name

  http://www.ISAserver.org

  Hi, if anyone has a second, please click the hyperlink and let me know if
it resolves for you .
  I am having some issues with the dns records for this domain name, I just
thought that there seems to be quite an international presence to this list
so it would be a good test.

  http://www.hospitaladmission.com/

  I apologize in advance if this offends or upsets anyone, If so I will
refrain from any such things in the future :)

  regards,

  Mark