network configuration problem

  • From: "Fred Munoz" <fred.munoz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 16:05:56 -0700

We have the following network configuration.

T1 and router from our agency.
T1 and router from a new internet provider.

The ISA has 2 network interfaces, one is connected to the new internet
provider and the other one is connected to our agency local area network.
We have an Exchange mail server on our local area network and an
additional Exchange mail server located at the other end of the T1 and
router from our agency.  Our new domain is hosted by our ISP.  They are
forwarding mail to the external address of the ISA.  We are able to send
and receive mail to and from the internet.  We are also able to send mail
to our agency Exchange server, but our internal clients that are using the
Agency Exchange server can not send mail to our local Exchange server.

Any Help is appreciated