RE: morhepus torught ISA

  • From: "Bogdan Florin" <florinb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 01:18:20 +0200

SNat means the client computer it have as gateway the IP on ISA MACHINE.
Ok, thank you !!! I know this.

But my situation it is little bit diferent.

ISA IP: xxx.xxx.xxx.23 with GW: xxx.xxx.xxx.1
Cient computer: xxx.xxx.xxx.54 with GW xxx.xxx.xxx.1

Yours sincerely,

Bogdan Florin
manager
BizarNet - Satellite Internet Services