mirc

  • From: "Mohammad kamal" <kamal1st@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 19:03:37 +0000

Hi
Client pc does not connect mirc and message comes that unresolve server. however msn messenger and yahoo messenger working properly. Also advise on thing that how I can voice  and vedio chat on yahoo messenger?? becuase when I do it show a message that " you can not voice and vedio chat becz you are behind firewall proxy.
So please advise me step by step. I have read and act all points of isa.org so please advise.

kamal

Join the world?s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. Click Here