migrate the configuration from an array to another

  • From: michela.bonora@xxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 06:46:01 -0700

Hi all,
I have an array with 2 isa servers in the domain xxx.yyy.it. Now I've
created other 2 isa servers in the domain yyy.it. The new servers must
substitute the oldest. It's not possible to add the last 2 servers in the
original array because they are in different domains, isn't it? In that
case, can I migrate the configuration from the old array to the new? I
hope I haven't to replicate every user, policy, filter and so one.
Thanks