RE: leased line and dial-up

  • From: "John Tolmachoff" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 22:19:40 -0800

ISA itself will not allow you to have 2 internet connections, which is what
you are trying to do, albeit one for backup. There are a couple of ways of
doing that, either by using a hardware router that has that capability or an
add on product like RainConnect for ISA.

John Tolmachoff MCSE, CSSA
IT Manager, Network Engineer
RelianceSoft, Inc.
Fullerton, CA  92835