isa server internet access problem

  • From: leonchildsjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 19:46:15 -0600

hello,

i am trying to configure isa server on a dell poweredge 1600sc server,
which is running small business server 2000. i followed some of the
instructions from the "configuring isa server 2000" book, but now i am
trying to set up my existing msn internet access on that server.i must
have done something amiss or not done something in the configuration
process, for i cannot access web pages of any kind including the kind that
sets up my account on that computer. i can connect and was able to ping a
couple of websites, but i still cannot get webpages to open, including
msn's homepage or setup page. please let me know where i went wrong during
isa server configuration.

thank you,
leon a childs jr