RE: isa 2004 authnticated

  • From: "David Farinic" <davidf@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 12:46:25 +0100

Well ISA2004 firewall service is now running under limited "nt
authority\NetworkService" opposite to local system in isa2000

So there are/have been concerns ...

Sometimes security planning is about imagine unimaginable... visualizing
things which u don't have yet prove of concept as hacking is about
laying things in way they been never thought of.