Re: how-to

  • From: "Deus, Attonbitus" <Thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 09:03:29 -0700

At 08:54 AM 9/9/2003, you wrote:

http://www.ISAserver.org

Ah, grasschomper; you must first prove your worthilinesslessness...

Knowing this is a test, I must reply to what I know the REAL questions to be! I am Sir Robin! I seek the Grail! Blue - No! Yell-aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!

Q1 - what is your favorite color?
Q2 -what is your quest?
Q3 - what is the name of the character that created the fiords that so
confounded Ford and Arthur so many billions (and billions and billions) of
years ago?

Zafod Beeblebrox??? I was going to google for it, but figured I would test how much of my memory remained after those Pan Galactic Gargle Blasters!

It's actually pretty simple:

Set ISA = CreateObject( "FPC.Root" )
Set PacketFilter =
ISA.Arrays.GetContainingArray.ArrayPolicy.IpPacketFilters(
"<nameofpacketfilterasseenintheUI>" )
PacketFilter.Enabled = <True/False>
PacketFilter.Save

<grasshopper bows deeply> Ah... You are indeed the master!!