how to avoid asking user name & password from client side for restriction site

  • From: "Mohandoss" <rmds@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 01:06:58 -0600

Hi, I had installed isa 2000 sp2 FR1 in windows 2003 server. i had defined
3 policy of site and content rules. they are defined the policy below
1. All destinations
2. Selected destination set
3. All destinations except selected set

the first point of all destinations rules have full permission with out
site restriction. so this is no problem all clients are working.

the second policy and the third policy was having problem. the client side
browser when they are browsing of web page that time asked user name and
password and i had changed for client address sets and destination sets
also but still having issue on the policy the client browser asking user
name and password continuesly but not accept the user name and password
instanded of user only accpet administrator.

Please any one person help me.... this.... thanks for advance...
thanks
Mohandoss
rmds@xxxxxxxxxxxx