Re: hiding internal IP's on virtual directories...

  • From: "Anthony Michaud" <anthonym@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 13:47:57 +1100

Ok, that's got the published IP's/names going across - is there an easy
way of passing connecting users IP's to the web server?

eg: a transparent setting so that if this.user.01.isp.com connects to
the ISA, and is forwarded to an internal published server, can I have
the logs reflecting this, rather than the IP of the internal NIC for the
ISA server?

--
Anthony Michaud
Network Administrator

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But in
practice, there is.