firewall clients lossing connection with site content rules

  • From: "Alfredo Rodriguez" <arod@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 06:18:49 -0600

Greetings:
I am experiencing real odd behaviors with firewall clients not
being able to access or even able to perform an update
when a site and content rule is created in where an allow or
deny destination set is specified in the rule.
This behavior is weird to me because everything seems to work while
the is little load on the server (typically < 20 connected
firewall clients). Once the connected client load
increases the WSP and firewall clients seem to loose
connectivity with the ISA server. This is driving me crazy
as I've researched this everywhere with no luck.  Any
ideas on the matter would be welcomed and appreciated. The
server is running Win2k sp2 and ISA sp1 in integrated mode.

Thanks in advance for your insight.