RE: exchange ,isa domain on one machine

  • From: "Alain" <Alain@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 09:11:07 +0200

Oke my situation:

Server:
PIII 750 MHz
768 MB

Running with: W2K Advanced Server, Active Directory, Exchange 2000,
DHCP, DNS, ISA Server 2000 and file and print service.

Yes it's al running on one machine! I have only 2 users and I think with
15 users it can be easily done, but then again like Anthony:

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But in
practice, there is.

But if the company isn't going to kill you if something is wrong with
the server, I say: go ahead!!!

Alain